I discovered this post about Pinterest on my good mate – Ron Mader’s Weekly at paper.li, which I subscribe to for daily update notices.
It’s a very readable introduction to Pinterest for people who haven’t discovered it yet. (You’re in for a treat if you’re the kind of person who can’t live without Stumbleupon or Delicious.)
And, in the spirit of the “Pin It Forward” campaign, here are a few of Big Volcano’s favourite Pinterest people (Pinteresters?);
- Space.com – for glorious images that are out of this world
- Footprint Vietnam Travel – (we’ve booked several tours with them, when we went to Vietnam)
- The International Ecotourism Society
- Wilbur Hot Springs Hotel & Spa, who pin fabulous wildlife and nature pics
- and Ron Mader – who started all this, this morning!